Please choose one of the links above to view any vacancies we have available.
We currently have no vacancies within our Education sector.
We currently have two vacancies within our Spaces sector.
We are looking for Part 1 Architectural Assistant to join the Spaces team. If interested please email CV and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Spaces Vacancy‘ as the subject.
We are looking for a REVIT/AutoCAD based Architectural Technician to join the Spaces team. If interested please email CV and work examples to email@example.com with
‘Spaces Vacancy‘ as the subject.
School Support Finance Officer role
Salaries vary between £29,514 & £39114 and are dependent upon skill
set and experience
- To provide high quality support to schools and School Finance Committees in Schools Finance and FMS support including Helpdesk support, on-site support, attendance at School Finance Committee meetings and training
The successful applicant will have:
- Extensive knowledge of and proven expertise in using FMS software
- An understanding of School Finance Support requirements, including school funding, school budget monitoring, and financial regulations.
- Ability to design and deliver training courses for school based staff
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create good working relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and a team player.
Closing date for applications will be Friday April 28th and interviews will be held immediately.
For more details please click on the link below:
We currently have no vacancies within our Studio sector.
We currently have no vacancies within our Corporate Finance sector
We currently have no apprenticeship vacancies